Special Guest Now Available for Interviews About This Topic.
UK LEGAL SYSTEM: MUSLIM RAPISTS ARE OFF LIMITS: Report Exposes Unspeakable PC Scandal
Take the Freeh report that has revealed how Penn State University brass turned a blind eye to more than 10 years of Jerry Sandusky’s child sex abuse habit, and multiply it.
In northern England, during a trial that convicted nine Muslim men of raping dozens of children, it came to light that “police and social workers (there) repeatedly refused to investigate Muslim pedophile gangs because they were afraid of being called racist.”
If you read the entire story at the link below, you’ll understand why IQ al-Rassooli, an Iraqi-born religious scholar and Middle East affairs analyst, is beside himself in disbelief and anger—especially considering this tragic scandal isn’t an isolated incident.
As a guest on your show, al-Rassooli can point to this and a wide range of other facts that create a shocking and confounding indictment of Islam and Europe’s failed multiculturalism experiment.
“Even after these revelations,” cries al-Rassooli, “the judiciary and police have NOT changed their appeasing mind set.
What is sickening is that the ordinary citizens of the European countries are NOT demonstrating their anger. And there is absolutely no excuse why they cannot, since on Twitter or Facebook millions can be addressed and coordinated.
The Left’s complicity is so horrendous that, according to my thinking, they should be tried and, if found guilty of aiding and abetting the Muslims, either executed or sentenced to life in prison with the rapists!”
Call Special Guests right now to book IQ al-Rassooli for an alarming interview.
THE WORLD NET DAILY ARTICLE “FINALLY! VEIL LIFTED ON MUSLIM RAPE EPIDEMIC” CAN BE FOUND AT:
SUGGESTED QUESTIONS FOR I.Q. AL-RASSOOLI:
1. Is Islam a peaceful religion?
2. What do you know about Islam’s view on rape, and what do you know about its proliferation in Europe?
3. Why do you think 2012 is shaping up to be a tumultuous year, and possibly a powder keg for major conflict in the world?
4. Do you think Israel can count on the United States? Will it attack Iran to stop the development of a nuclear weapon?
5. Can you predict a likely chain of events leading up to a major war in the region?
6. The Muslim Brotherhood claims it will be a moderate political force in Egypt. Do you believe that? Why or why not?
7. Let’s get inside the mind of Muslims. Does the word Islam mean peace?
8. Is Allah the same as the God of Moses and Jesus?
9. Does Jihad represent a spiritual struggle to better one’s self as the Muhammadans tell us?
10. Who according to the Arabic of the Quran is a Muslim?
11. Is Islam a religion or a cult?
12. Why do you use the terms Muhammadans and Muhammadan Islam?
13. Should one call Muhammad a Pedophile?
14. Who are “radical” Muslims?
15. Is it true that more than 100 of the most important words in Muhammad’s Quran are NOT Arabic? Can you give examples?
16. Why do the Muhammadans claim that Jerusalem is holy to them?
17. There are very noble and conciliatory verses in the Quran and others that are the opposite, which is extremely confusing for those who have not studied the subject. Can you explain?
18. What is the real status of women in Islam?
19. What should we understand by the term Islamophobia?
20. Was Muhammad a prophet?
21. Is it true that the HIJAB is mandated in the Quran for the female believers?
22. Who are the Unbelievers & Disbelievers according to the Quran?
23. What was the role of Islam in the tragedy of African Slavery?
24. What are Abrogating and Abrogated verses?
25. What was the Islamic Civilization that we read and hear about
26. What was the Ka’ba? Who built it?
27. What is the Black Stone?
ABOUT YOUR GUEST, I.Q. AL-RASSOOLI:
I was born in Iraq. My mother tongue is Arabic. I was sent by my parents to study engineering in England.
After graduating university, I decided to stay because I found out that the programming that I had at home about other people was one-sided and wrong.
Because of the intractable turmoil of the Middle East, I took it upon myself to study the subject matters as thoroughly as humanly possible.
I spent almost 23 years –off and on – researching, analyzing, comparing and contrasting as many points of view as possible hence had to learn a lot about Muhammad, the Quran, Hadiths, Arab and Islamic histories, Arab / Israeli conflict, the Hebrew Bible, the New Testament, Zoroasterian religion & Pagan Arabian religion.
For the next three years I put my thoughts in a thesis that no publisher wanted to touch because it was so radical and revolutionary.
I hence had a website created www.inthenameofallah.org and put—so far, more than 780 chapters—covering almost every facet of Muhammad’s depraved cult belief system.
I also put up more than 280 video/audio chapters on YouTube that received over 590,000 visitors and 2,976 subscribers in two years before the Muhammadans flagged them and You Tube—breaking their own guidelines—terminated all of them in an instant.
Luckily I had all of them as a backup on my blog: www.the-koran.blogspot.com
I have also started what I hope will be one of the largest movements called Ummat al Kuffar (Nation of Infidels) comprising 80 percent of humanity who are the would be victims of the followers of Muhammad:
All Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Zoroasterians, Jews, Atheists, Animists, Agnostics, pagans etc. All those who do not believe as the Muslims do.
My credentials are embedded in all of the above.
My mission is simple: The complete exposure of the obscene facts and reality of what the media call ‘Islam’ based entirely on the very Arabic sources themselves.
© 2012 Special Guests, Inc.