Special Guest Now Available for Interviews About This Topic.
7 KILLED, 20 INJURED INCLUDING CHILDREN, AS IRAN BOMBED ISRAELI TOUR BUS
Israel is pointing a finger at Iran and Hizbullah as the prime suspects in a terrorist bus bombing of Israeli tourists in Bulgaria. Seven have been reported dead and at least twenty wounded on the bus, including children.
Political analyst David Rubin, himself a terror victim, is calling this an outright Iranian attack on Israel. Rubin says, “This is a manifestation of the barbarism of the Islamic mentality – aiming to kill civilians and as many children as possible. This is only the beginning. Until Iran’s ayatollah fanatics are cut down to size, it’s going to get worse.”
Speaking from the front lines in Israel, David Rubin is the author of the groundbreaking book, The Islamic Tsunami (Israel and America in the Age of Obama). He is Founder and President of Shiloh Israel Children's Fund, established after he and his three-year-old son were wounded in a vicious terrorist attack. As an American-Israeli who has been living in Israel for twenty years, he sees the current events and their ramifications from a unique perspective and explains them clearly to your audience.
INTERVIEW TALKING POINTS:
1. What are the latest reports from Bulgaria?
2. Why would Iran attack children?
3. Why would Iran attack at this time?
4. Is there a link between this attack and the Israeli threats to attack the Iranian nuclear program?
5. Is there a link between this attack and the US led negotiations with Iran about the nuclear program?
6. What will be Israel’s response?
7. What are the implications of the suspected Hizbullah involvement?
8. Should the USA be supporting the Muslim Brotherhood and/or Sunni rebels in countries like Egypt and Syria as a counterweight to Iran and Hizbullah Shiite Muslims?
9. How should the US respond to terrorist attacks of this kind?
10. Is a direct assault on Iran going to stop global terrorism?’
11. Tell us about your book, “The Islamic Tsunami.”
12. Is there anything I left out that you would like to share?
ABOUT YOUR GUEST, DAVID RUBIN:
David Rubin is the former mayor of Shiloh, Israel—in the region of Samaria, known to much of the world as the West Bank. He is the founder and president of Shiloh Israel Children’s Fund—dedicated to easing the trauma of children who have been victims of terrorist attacks, as well as rebuilding the Biblical heartland of Israel. The Fund was established after Rubin and his three-year-old son were wounded in a vicious terrorist attack while driving home from Jerusalem. He vowed to retaliate—not with hatred or anger, but with compassion—in order to affect positive change for Israel and its people.
BOOK: “THE ISLAMIC TSUNAMI: Israel and America in the Age of Obama”
David is the author of the groundbreaking new book, The Islamic Tsunami: Israel and America in the Age of Obama, which exposes the attempts of the Islamic ideologues to destroy Judeo-Christian civilization. He illustrates the deep roots and the Biblical basis of the Israel–United States alliance and shows how those two countries are the only force on Earth that can realistically stop the Islamic Tsunami. He also demonstrates how Barack Obama typifies the collusion between Islam and the secular Left in the attempts to fundamentally change America and steer it away from its roots.
Rubin’s previous book, God, Israel, and Shiloh: Returning to the Land, recounts the struggles and the triumphs of Israel’s complex history. He also illustrates the inspiring journey of the people of Israel returning to their Biblical heartland, with all of the difficult challenges that they have faced. A featured speaker throughout the United States and in Israel, David Rubin has appeared on national and international radio and television programs.
Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, Rubin currently resides in Israel with his wife and children on a hilltop overlooking the site of Ancient Shiloh. This is the hallowed ground where the Tabernacle stood for 369 years in the time of Joshua, Hannah and Samuel the Prophet.
©2012 Special Guests, Inc.